Pete Haddeland

Pete Haddeland, NMF Chair
I’m very thankful to be a part of such an outstanding organization. It has been a real treat reading the personal stories from each of our donors this month and I hope they have inspired you to give.

I joined the Foundation board three years ago, and I’ve served on numerous boards in my 37 years as a banker. However, the Foundation board is the best I’ve served on because you feel good about the decisions being made.

By giving back to NMF it shows that you can be involved with all of the many projects benefiting our communities – from business loans, grants to nonprofits and early childhood education, you can feel good about your donation!

I’d like to thank all of those donors who have given and I strongly encourage you to join me at the circle of giving level because it supports a very good cause.


Thank you,

Pete 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frank and Marg Marvin

NMF Working to Address the Region's Child Care Needs

Peacemaker Resources Paves the Way for Lifelong Learning in the Classroom